The people of each city we visit are unique, with their own struggles for freedom and cultural acceptance. The links here explain some of the issues our participants deal with in their countries. Learn about their cultures, goals, politics, and conflicts. Get involved on a global scale connecting to your neighbors.
- 2011 protests in Plaza Catalunya, Barcelona.
- 2011 protesters and police clash in Barcelona.
- NY Times video about Raval, Barcelona fashion & style.
- Jessica Bowler’s videos about the neighborhood of Raval.
- Prostitution and poverty is a big problem in Raval.
- Galeria aDa in Raval where we conducted The I Love You Project the first time!