The people of each city we visit are unique, with their own struggles for freedom and cultural acceptance. The links here explain some of the issues our participants deal with in their countries. Learn about their cultures, goals, politics, and conflicts. Get involved on a global scale connecting to your neighbors.
- Learn more about Neukölln and about the creative wave making the neighborhood famous. See how beautiful Neukölln can be in this KiezExplorer Documentary.
- Our good friend Oliver Rednitz/Lite Kultur conducts a Love project.
- Oliver Rednitz/Lite Kultur video of people singing about love.
- 48-Hour-Neukölln is an annual arts festival which focuses on cultural and political issues in Berlin, Germany. The I Love You Project participated in 2013 and will be conduct the project again in 2015.
- Disturbing video of violence amongst youth in Neukölln and problems with integration.